So while on my trip to Wisconsin with Break the Grey I had plenty of time to tlak things through with God and their were plenty of silent moments to listen too
As many of you know I have started the ministry www.battlecriesforthebrokenandbruised.blogspot.com as a means to bring awareness to the abuse and trafficking that is going on all around us at this very moment.
As I was talking things over with God I really felt like He was calling me to take the next step of faith and that is calling together a band of brothers and sisters, mighty men of valor and women of integrity to fight this battle with me. As I was reading the Elijah Revolution by Lou Engle (a must read) God really spoke to my heart and awakened a revelation within me.
I wholeheartedly believe that this is the Esther generation, one that is called to set its own people free. A generation full of beautiful people-not for outward attributes, but a devoted heart that is at rest with God and knows its mission in Him. When Esther was acting on behalf of the survival of her people she called a 3 day fast.
As I was reading this God really spoke to my spirit about how Esther’s fast changed history then and prayer and fasting can change history now! I believe God is calling me to ban together an army of believers and warriors like Esther who will pray and fast on behalf of the enslaved for 3 days a month, breaking the demonic strongholds that are keeping innocent children bound.
God has anointed, called, and crowned us for such a time as this: he is calling us to reach the hurting and save our people just like Esther ( Esther 2:17). If I keep silent and don’t do what I am called to do I are going against God himself. What I know I am called to do is assemble God’s people and fast for 3 days a month wrestling with principalities and breaking down strongholds in the spiritual realm. I believe that as we do this God will give us eyes to see and ears to hear the cries of the broken and enslaved! Ive realized that I am willing to risk my life for this, it truly is worth it!
As we rise up and fight in the spirit for the innocent and enslaved I believe we are bringing heaven to earth and causing a turn in the tide of human trafficking that could not happen any other way than thru prayer and fasting. I ask that you join with me taking the 16th thru the 19th of every month to fast and pray for sex trafficking in the United States and around the world to cease. Fast whatever you feel called to: the reason for the fast is more important than what you fast!
** Please send me an email or text (269-929-0163) back letting me know if you feel you are one of the chosen to fast and pray for captives to be set free ( I will keep in contact through text or email)! Also join the Esther Fast group on facebook as well I believe that our prayers and fasting can literally change the fabric of history as we know it! **
Soaring in arms of love,
Karissa
Salutations Jennys 1117 nashville
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment